Cucumber & Strawberry Salad with Homemade Poppyseed Dressing
THIS combination is ridiculously delicious!
How can something SO SIMPLE be THIS good?
This was our quick dinner tonight, alongside delicious marinated lemon grilled chicken.
You MUST try! ☺
Makes 4 servings
- 2 large English cucumbers, spiralized or sliced into thin even slices
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup all-natural feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup white vinegar 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Greek plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Juice from fresh 1 lemon
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- 1 tsp sea salt
- A pinch of granulated stevia
Whisk dressing ingredients well!
Serve over salad, or store, sealed, refrigerated for up to a week.
Leave a Comment Below: