It’s Poppin’ Tonight!
No need to use those yucky processed micro packages!
(Read those ingredients)
Share this post, then TRY it!
In a small bowl combine:
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, OR avocado oil (or melted coconut oil)
- 1/2 tsp or less, sea salt
- 1/3 cup natural popcorn kernels (non-gmo!)
- Combine, then Pour into a paper bag
- Fold top of bag with a nice crease
- Microwave 2:15-2:30…or until popping slows
- That’s it!
Soooo much healthier! You’ll save money too!
Alternately, you can pop the corn without oil, and drizzle with a tiny bit afterward!
Obviously microwaves are NOT the ideal way to pop popcorn, this is meant for those times when it’s your only option.
I prefer air-popping the corn at home, but my girls and I were staying in a hotel room last night & this was a FUN treat!