Jump to recipe..
Double Chocolate Chip Clean Cookies
Sooo GOOD! So simple!
No grain. No added refined sugar. No gluten.
Yield: 12 cookies, depending on the size of your banana.
- 1 smashed banana – must NOT be overly ripe. If it’s a brown banana – these will not work.
- 6 Tbs. Natural Peanut Butter (please do not use the oily parts. That makes the cookies too soft)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Optional sweetener: 10 drops liquid stevia, 1 Tbsp raw honey, or 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup. (I don’t add sweetener – they are sweet enough for me, but definitely NOT overly sweet)
- 2 Tbs. unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/4 cup cacao chips / dark chocolate chips. (I use Lily’s brand sweetened with stevia.)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees f
Combine the ingredients.
Once those ingredients are combined very well using a fork, then mix in 1/4 cup cacao chips / dark chocolate chips} I use Lily’s brand sweetened with stevia.
Drop by rounded Tbsps onto a coconut oil greased cookie sheet.
Bake for 12 minutes.