Edamame Summer BBQ Salad
Bright, colorful, AND delicious salad for the WIN tonight!
Makes 8-10 servings
- 1.5 lb frozen shelled edamame
- 3 cups frozen organic corn
- 2 diced red bell peppers
- 1 cup thin sliced green onion
- 1 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 Tbsps fresh chopped basil
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsps prepared dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsps avocado, or olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
Prepare edamame to package directions. Drain thoroughly.
Combine salad ingredients in a large glass bowl.
In a separate bowl, whisk lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper. Add chopped veggies to dressing and toss to coat.
Refrigerate, covered until ready to serve.