Fresh Garden Salad with Creamy Garlic Dressing
Chopped a massive Garden Salad this afternoon with the help of my 8-year-old daughter.
Salads are so incredibly refreshing this time of year!
Shop the fresh local markets and farms…add your favorite veggies!
- Mixed baby greens
- Avocado, sliced
- Edamame, cooked and cooled
- Garden tomatoes
- Fresh cucumber slices
- Red bell pepper slices
- Hard boiled eggs w/ cracked pepper
- Fresh peas
- Creamy Garlic Dressing
Creamy Garlic Dressing: (Makes about 2 cups)
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 6 cloves fresh garlic, crushed
- 6 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tsp. sea salt
- 1 Tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
Place oil, vinegar, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, salt, mustard, and honey in a high powered blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
Stir immediately before using.
Store in an airtight container, refrigerated for about a week.
Add all salad ingredients together and stir.