The PERFECT Summer meal!
Frittatas are one of the best ways to use your favorite garden veggies, or leftovers and they are cheap!
Great any time of day….they can also feed a crowd!
You can exchange the vegetables to use your favorites, and/or add cooked meat.
What I did today:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees f.
- Chop 1.5 cups fresh veggies. (I used zucchini, red peppers, tomato, and 1 garlic clove, today)
- Scramble 12 eggs with 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut, or other milk.
- Heat 10-12 inch ovenproof saute pan.
- Add 1 tsp avocado oil.
- Add zucchini and garlic, or other favorite vegetables.
- Sauté 3-4 minutes on medium heat, then remove veggies from pan.
- Coat pan very lightly with oil, and pour scrambled eggs into skillet.
- Add cooked vegetables to pan.
- Add and arrange fresh tomato, or any other fresh ingredients.
- Add 1/2 ccup pre-cooked meat if desired.
- Place pan in preheated oven, cook for 15-23 minutes.
- Do not overbake! Remove immediately once center is firm.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs – I used basil this morning.