So SIMPLE! Will become a family favorite!
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups coconut flour
- zest of 2 fresh lemons
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 sea teaspoon salt
- 4 (5-ounce) halibut fillets (about 3/4 inch thick)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Whisk eggs in a shallow dish; stir well. Combine coconut flour, lemon zest, garlic powder, and sea salt in another shallow dish.
- Pat fish fillets very well with paper towels to remove any moisture. Dip fillets in egg, and dredge fillets in flour mixture, pressing firmly to coat.
- Heat 1/2 oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add 2 fillets; cook 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove fillets from pan. Repeat with remaining 1/2 oil and fillets.
- Serve with fresh lemon wedges and chopped parsley.