This omelette makes a perfect meal ANYTIME! Believe me, this one is a crowd pleaser and super simple to make. I love creative and delicious recipes I can whip up quickly 🙂 Are you with me?
Enjoy this one… and let me know if your family liked it too!
- 3 Free Range eggs
- half red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Fresh basil
- 1 Tbsps avocado oil
1. In a bowl, whisk the eggs with chopped basil, salt and pepper.
2. Heat the oil in a small skillet, add the onion wedges and cherry tomatoes and stir fry for about 4 minutes until they start to brown on the edges.
2. Turn the heat down, add the olives and the eggs. Place a lid and cook for about 8 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked through.
4. Crumble feta cheese on top and garnish with fresh basil leaves.