Jump to recipe..
Lemon Green Bean Chicken Skillet
15-20 minutes & Dinner is served!
Try it this week!
Makes 6 servings
- 1 1/2 lbs fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 Tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsps fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsps chopped fresh parsley
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast/tenders, diced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive or avocado oil, divided
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Bring water to a boil in a large pot. Add beans; cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 8 minutes. Drain beans; pat dry. Set aside.
In a 12-inch non-stick wok or saute pan, heat 1/2 oil over moderately high heat. Once oil is hot, add diced chicken and season lightly with salt and pepper. Sauté until cooked through, tossing occasionally, about 5-6 minutes. Transfer to large plate & set aside.
Heat remaining oil in pan over medium heat. Add garlic, and sauté 30 seconds. Add beans, lemon juice,sea salt, and pepper; cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Add cooked chicken, combine; Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.