7 Days of Pre-made, drop into the blender-Green Morning Smoothies!
What I did for 1 week PREP today:
(You can use ANY favorite combo of fruits or make these for any # servings/days -adjust!)
2 servings per day for 1 week:
- 7 or more gallon Ziploc Freezer bags, large tupperware containers, OR large glass canning jars (if you have freezer space…can reuse ziplocs the next week, to prevent waste)
Add to EACH Packet:
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach (freezes very well) AND 1/2 cup organic chopped kale
- 1 cup organic berries of choice????
- 1 sliced banana????
- optional: a handful of organic green grapes
- Seal, place in FREEZER immediately.
- When ready to prepare, place packet ingredients in a high powered blender.
- You may need to chop banana into smaller pieces.
- Add 1 cup liquid; such as cold water, unsweetened coconut milk, almond milk…etc.
- These are best used within 30 days once frozen. .
Have you ever heard of batching?
Batching is: doing a bunch of similar tasks all at once!
When we get in our “groove” with a single task we become more efficient.
Instead of spending 10 minutes EACH morning; deciding, finding, and preparing smoothie ingredients, you can prepare 1-2 weeks worth of your favorite smoothies all at once-in about 20 minutes total!
umm…add that up!
You just “found” yourself
10 minutes per day, x 2 weeks = over 2 hours SAVED!⌚ THIS is why prepping ahead is EVERYTHING!
You are also more likely to make a smoothie everyday if it’s ready to drop into the blender!
Enjoy your Morning ENERGY & TIME you just ‘found’!