Weekend Brunch or Food Prep idea!
- Fresh eggs
- Applegate uncured ham
- Cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Asparagus tops
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Optional: fresh herbs such as scallions, basil, or oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees f
- Spray or coat regular size muffin tins with olive oil.
- Place one slice of ham in each tin, to form a cup.
- Carefully break egg into each ham slice.
- Top with Asparagus and tomato slices. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 18-20 minutes until egg whites are set.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs before serving.
- For food prep, cover tightly, refrigerated, for up to 3 days.