Jump to recipe..
Fresh herb infused Quinoa Salad
This was a happy accident tonight when I needed a salad for a party. The flavor makes the quinoa completely irresistible!
Makes 4-6 servings
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup cooked green lentils, drained well
- 2 small cloves of garlic, minced very fine
- 4 Tbsp chopped green onions
- 3 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 3 Tbsps fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsps fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 Tbsps fresh dill, chopped
Gently combine above ingredients in large glass bowl
Whisk together 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive, or avocado oil, 2 Tbsp raw honey (optional), 2 juice of fresh lemons
Gently pour whisked dressing over mixed salad ingredients.
Sea salt & pepper to taste.
Zest 1 of the lemon peels over the top of the salad.
Let sit for about 30 minutes for flavor to develop before serving.