Ready for Fall soups!?!๐
This soup was so hearty, and delicious tonight! If you want your house to smell AMAZING then make this soup!
It’s ready in under 30 minutes too!
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp avocado, or olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package (12-ounce) chicken & apple sausage (such as aideals- gluten free, no nitrates), sliced into bite-size rounds
- 4 cups torn lacinato kale leaves
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp fresh or dried thyme leaves
- 3 cups chopped new red potatoes
- 32-ounces low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk, almond milk, or cream from grass fed cows
- Melt coconut oil, & olive oil in a large stock-pot over medium-high heat.
- Add onions, garlic, sliced sausage rounds, kale, salt, pepper, rosemary sprig and thyme; stir to combine and cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring until onion is translucent, & sausage is browned.
- Add potatoes, & broth; bring to boil. Reduce to a simmer and continue to cook for 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Add milk, stirring to combine, and simmer a few more minutes.
- Remove rosemary sprig. Let cool for a few minutes, then enjoy!
๐ย – Rachel