This is a regular at our house because it’s fast, and so good!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 6 chicken breasts, pat dry
- 1 fresh lemon
- 1 large sliced red onion
- 1.5 cups natural marinated artichoke hearts
Ingredients for dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive, or avocado oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
Whisk to combine.
- Heat 2 tsps oil in large oven-safe skillet. Add chicken, and nicely brown each side – about 2 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat.
- Layer on top of the chicken: slices of fresh lemon
- Pour Greek dressing over the top, coating everything well.
- Place pan in the oven. Bake about 30 minutes, until juices run clear & no longer pink in the middle. Bake time depends on the size breasts, and the pan you are using.
- Serve with a fresh Greek salad & green beans.