Who is using the Grill on the regular, these days? 🙋
Makes 8 servings- for food prep, or a party!
- Wooden Skewers must be soaked for at least 30 minutes in water to prevent burning.
- 2 lbs well-trimmed Chicken Tenders
- 1/2 cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Avocado Oil, or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Organic Prepared Mustard (regular or course ground/depending on your preference)
- 8 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsps Fresh Lemon Peel (zest)
- 4 Tbsp Snipped Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 2 tsp fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Whisk all ingredients (except the chicken) together.
- Place everything in a plastic bag, or a shallow dish. Marinate for 4 hours, refrigerated.
- Remove from fridge, let sit on counter for 30 minutes.
- Drain all liquid, DISCARD marinade.
- Thread Tenders onto Wooden Skewers.
- Grill Med-High heat, for several minutes per side, turning just once, until juices run clear.
- Wrap in foil until ready to serve.