Best Mango Salsa
THIS Spicy, Sweet Salsa on top of grilled chicken, salmon, halibut, shrimp…all Summer long!
- 3 ripe mangos, diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced small
- 1/2 cup small diced red onion
- 1/4 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 2 fresh limes, juiced (about ¼ cup lime juice)
- 1/8 tsp sea salt, to taste
In a medium glass bowl, combine mango, bell pepper, onion, cilantro and jalapeño.
Drizzle with lime juice and combine gently. Season to taste.
For best taste, let salsa sit for 10-15 minutes on your counter so that flavor develops.