Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Return to the oven, and continue baking for 6-7 minutes. (bake time will vary depending on how thick your zucchini are and how crisp/tender you want them)
Zucchini Margherita Pizza Boats
So maybe you’re trying to decide on a Super Bowl treat to enjoy without feeling completely derailed?
Zucchini boats to the rescue!
12 boats, 6-8 servings
- 6 small, fresh zucchini
- Sea salt, freshly ground black pepper, and garlic powder, sprinkled to taste.
- 1 cup or more, low-sugar, all natural marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded high-quality mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup small grape tomatoes, halved
- 2-3 Tbsp chopped fresh basil