- 3 bell peppers
- 1 lb chopped cooked turkey, or chicken breast
- 2 cups prepared/precooked quinoa
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large bunch fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Juice of a fresh squeezed lemon
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil. or extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees f
- Slice 3 bell peppers in half lengthwise. Remove seeds.
- Place peppers in a large pot of boiling water for just 3 minutes, then drain well, and let dry on paper towels.
- Place peppers in a glass 9×13 baking dish.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients very well in a large glass bowl (besides peppers), scoop into prepared peppers.
- Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes until just heated through.