Food Prep Sunday needed to happen!
It does take 2-3 hours to complete, BUT the entire week ahead is 10x easier!
Put on some music, have the kids help, after a few weeks you’ll be a PRO!
- I made a large batch of White Chicken Chili that will be great for 3 meals.
- I boiled eggs ahead of time, so breakfast/snack times are simple!
- A Gallon of Green tea was pre-brewed, then stored in glass & refrigerated.
- Lemon is sliced & ready-to-use (lemon on EVERYTHING smile emoticon
- Fresh berries I found on sale are rinsed & placed in glass jars.
- Made 6 Salad-In-a-Jars for lunchtime Grab-N-Go.
- A huge batch of Brown Rice was cooked, cooled, and placed in glass storage containers.
- Celery, Cucumber, Carrots, and Grapes were rinsed and prepared, then placed in single Grab-N-Go baggies.
- I also put together 4 whole meals with grilled chicken, rice, green beans…for a fast meal anytime┬áčÖé
- Butternut Squash, Brussel Sprouts, and Cauliflower were cleaned, then chopped…Ready for the oven on a busy weeknight.
- I also browned 2 lbs grass fed ground beef to use in zucchini boats etc.
I think that is all…lol…
Hope this gives you some ideas to use & make your ownÔś║
Obviously this picture WAS taken for this tutorial (and a few hundred thousand people to see…lol), it will get progressively messier throughout the week. That’s when it’s time to spend a few hours on it again.┬áčÖé