Meatloaf, Cauliflower Mashed "Potatoes" & Roasted Green Beans
Easy Clean Meatloaf Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 pounds lean grass-fed ground beef or turkey
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup uncooked rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 Tbsp regular mustard
- 1/4 cup no-sugar added organic ketchup
Cauliflower Mash Ingredients:
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, chopped into pieces
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- sea salt to taste
- 1/4 cup organic chicken broth/stock
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, or unrefined coconut oil, or grass-fed butter
- 1 Tbsp Greek yogurt
- Fresh Chives, chopped, for garnish
- 1 or 2 Tbsps Parmesan all-natural cheese
Roasted String Beans Ingredients:
- 2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Easy Clean Meatloaf Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees f.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and oats.
- Season with garlic, salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly sprayed 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- In a separate small bowl, mustard and ketchup.
- Mix well and spread over the meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees f for 1 hour.
Cauliflower Mash Directions
- Place cauliflower, garlic and a pinch of sea salt to a boiling pot of water and steam until cooked through and tender, about 8-10 minutes.
- Drain well and quickly dry with paper towels.
- Add the hot cauliflower & garlic to a blender with the chicken stock, cheese, oil, yogurt and garlic and process until smooth.
- Stir in a pinch of sea salt and pepper and the chopped chives, and serve immediately.
Roasted String Beans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Pat green beans dry with paper towels if necessary; spread onto a flat sheet pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Use your fingers to coat beans evenly with olive oil and spread them out so they don’t overlap.
- Roast in the preheated oven until beans are slightly shriveled and have brown spots, 20 to 25 minutes.
© 2021 © Copyright CleanFoodCrush ® LLC 2014-2021 - Rachel Maser - CleanFoodCrush.com