Mediterranean Chop-Chop Salad
BIG Salad LOVE!!!
I started chopping all the fresh stuff I had on hand to go with dinner tonight, and this is what happened.
Anyone else LOVE fresh salads year-round!?!
These colors are festive for Christmas parties too!!❄
- 2 large English cucumbers, chopped
- 2-3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, sliced
- 2 small avocados, diced
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1 cup Kalamata olives (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh or 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 4 oz feta, chooped (optional)
For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 2 fresh squeezed lemons
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
This dressing recipe is fantastic, and GREAT on ANY salad!
Add all of your favorite chopped ingredients to a large bowl. Use YOUR favorites, and make it your own!
Whisk all the dressing ingredients, pour over chopped salad, and combine well.