Jump to recipe
Pastaless Italian Salad
This was a complete hit, alongside a juicy-Italian marinated grilled chicken breast this afternoon
➡️ Rachel’s Tips:
Make extra Italian dressing (separately), to marinate your chicken overnight
Makes about 6 servings
For the Salad:
- 6 small zucchini, spiralized *(Check out our favorite Spiralizer)
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 pint organic cherry tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 12 oz. marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- Fresh chopped parsley as garnish
For the Clean Eating Homemade Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 Tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 Tbsp Italian herbs
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard, no sugar added
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. raw honey (optional)
For the Dressing:
Combine all dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl and whisk well to combine.
➡️ Note: It’s best to let this sit (sealed, refrigerated) for 24 hours before using. This gives the herbs time to infuse. Shake well before dressing the salad.
For the Salad:
Gently combine zucchini noodles with dressing.
Gently combine remaining ingredients.
Taste test, adjust seasoning if needed.
Leave a Comment Below:
Tags: clean eating Italian salad, clean eating zucchini noodle salad, cold pasta salads, Italian style zucchini noodle salad, Italian zucchini noodle salad, pastaless Italian salad, zoodle Italian salad