This was a complete hit, alongside a juicy-Italian marinated grilled chicken breast this afternoon
TIP: Make extra Italian dressing (separately), to marinate your chicken overnight
Makes about 6 servings
- 6 small zucchini, spiralized *( CleanFoodCrush.com/
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 pint organic cherry tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 12 oz. marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- Fresh chopped parsley as garnish
Clean Eating Homemade Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 Tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 Tbsp Italian herbs
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard, no sugar added
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. raw honey (optional)
Combine all dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl and whisk well to combine. ┬áNote: It’s best to let this sit (sealed, refrigerated) for 24 hours before using. This gives the herbs time to infuse.┬áShake well before dressing the salad.
- Gently combine zucchini noodles with dressing.
- Gently combine remaining ingredients.
- Taste test, adjust seasoning if needed.
- Enjoy immediately.
Leave a Comment Below:
Related Posts :
Tags: clean eating Italian salad, clean eating zucchini noodle salad, cold pasta salads, Italian style zucchini noodle salad, Italian zucchini noodle salad, pastaless Italian salad, zoodle Italian salad