Peaches are in season so we decided to use them for our smoothies ๐๐๐ฟ
2 servings per packet
Ingredients in each packet (adjust to your liking):
- 2 ripe peaches, sliced
- 2-4 frozen Greek yogurt cubes (freeze your yogurt in an ice cube tray for 3 hours beforehand, pop cubes out & add to the bags)
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
Add ingredients to a ziploc, or reusable container.
Place in freezer.
Be sure to make at least a weeks worth!
Pull one package out of the freezer, place in blender, andย Add:
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut/ almond milk, or water until desired consistency is achieved
- 1/2 cup ice cubes, or additional frozen yogurt cubes – optional .
- Blend until desired consistency.
Have you ever heard of batching?
Batching is: doing a bunch of similar tasks all at once!
When we get in our “groove” with a single task we become more efficient.
Instead of spending 10 minutes EACH morning; deciding, finding, and preparing smoothie ingredients, you can prepare 1-2 weeks worth of your favorite smoothies all at once-in about 20 minutes total!
umm…add that up!
You just “found” yourself 10 minutes per day, x 2 weeks= over 2 hours SAVED!โ THIS is why prepping ahead is EVERYTHING!
You are also more likely to make a smoothie everyday if it’s ready to drop into the blender!
Enjoy your Morning ENERGY & TIME you just ‘found’!