Fresh Pesto Shrimp, & Zoodles
This takes 15 minutes to throw together, and it’s equally great for busy weeknights, or served at the weekend BBQ’s.
Makes 6-8 servings
Fresh Pesto Ingredients:
- 2 cups fresh basil (loosely packed)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Sea salt, and pepper to taste
- 4 Tbsps avocado oil, or extra virgin olive oil
For the zoodles:
- 6 small/medium zucchinis, or yellow squash, spiralized (CleanFoodCrush.com/
- 24 oz. cooked, and peeled shrimp
- 1. 5 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
In your food processor pulse basil, garlic, parmesan, salt and pepper til smooth.
Slowly add the oil while pulsing, until just smooth.
Toss all ingredients lightly with the fresh pesto.