Back-to-School time baby! Seriously my favorite time of year heading into Fall.
Love getting re-organized & focused.
I seem to do better in all areas of my life when I’m under ‘forced’ schedules. Anyone else? Sooo excited to post healthy lunch ideas, and family dinners these next few months (for YOU, and me ????! }
These little bento/bistro boxes are great for kids, & their moms!
I used glass containers because I love the way glass stores food…but use what you have. 🙂
Here are some ideas/options to get you going:
- 1 or 2 hard boiled eggs
- 2 Tbsp all-natural nut butter, OR hummus
- Celery sticks, snow peas, or carrot sticks
- Cucumber, or pepper slices
- Organic green grapes, or blueberries
- A small piece of all-natural cheese.
Make it YOUR own. –
Make several at a time, so you have one to grab & go, each day!
Have fun with this, & get the kids involved – they will eat better. 🙂