A recipe from my Pumpkin Love cookbook- available on Amazon.
These are great for people with nut, or egg allergies – simple ingredients, simple prep!
- 2 cups oats, a bit more if needed
- 2/3 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 4 Tbsps pure maple syrup, or raw honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- In a large glass bowl, mix everything well.
- Using a cookie scoop, or a tablespoon measuring spoon; scoop, then roll into balls (dough will be sticky! Add a sprinkle more oats if needed).
- Place on parchment lined plate or tray,
- Refrigerate, or freeze for at least an hour.
For the vanilla glaze:
- Mix 1 scoop vanilla protein with 2 Tablespoons unsweetened almond, or coconut milk.
- Drizzle over each bite.
There’s over 60 moreย Clean, Simple, and Delicious Pumpkin Recipes inside Pumpkin Love!