I like to divide this into 1/2 cup – 1 cup portions.
Excellent for Food Prepping, or Lunches on-the-go, as it’s delicious served cold, or at room temperature.
- 3 cups cooked quinoa,
- 4-5 small tomatoes diced,
- 1 small red onion diced,
- 3-4 medium cucumbers peeled and diced,
- 1 cup roughly chopped fresh parsley,
- juice from 3-4 fresh lemons,
- avocado, or olive oil to taste, about 1-1.5 Tbsps,
- sea salt, black pepper.
Place everything in a large bowl and combine.
Adjust seasoning, lemon juice, and olive oil to taste.
Stores very well in a glass sealed container for up to 5 days refrigerated.