Raspberry Almond Oat Bars
Perfect for Breakfast on busy mornings!
Makes 15 breakfast bars
- 2 cups rolled oats (dry) I use gluten-free
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 6 Tbsp raw honey, or pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsps unrefined coconut oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 medium bananas
- 2 tsps almond extract
- 1 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (dry) gluten-free
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds, pepitas
- 1.5 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk, or milk of choice
For the crust:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees f.
Line 9 x 13 baking pan with parchment, then lightly grease/spray with coconut oil.
Add all crust ingredients into food processor; pulse until completely combined.
Pour into prepared pan and smooth.
Bake 10-12 minutes.
Stir to combine topping ingredients in a glass bowl.
Remove hot pan from oven; spread topping over the crust, and lightly press.
Bake an additional 20-22 minutes until very lightly browned, and bubbly.
Let cool, and gently slice into bars.
These store well in the refrigerator in a sealed container for one week.
Or, freeze in a tightly sealed container – use within 2 weeks.