Simple entertaining/serving idea since it’s almost Summer! ????????
This is so GREAT to make ahead of time, for parties!
After blending your banana “ice cream” place in a muffin tin lined with plastic wrap & freeze.
You can prepare the scoops a day ahead! #EasyButton #PartyTime
Creamy Raspberry ‘Nice Cream’
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup raw whole cashews, soaked in warm water at room temperature for at least 2 hours, then drained well
- 2 bananas, peeled, thickly sliced and FROZEN
- Purée raspberries and cashews in a blender or food processor until smooth, adding up to 1/4 cup icy cold water if needed to completely purée.
- Add bananas and blend again, scraping down the sides several times, until very smooth.
- Transfer to a tightly sealed freezer-safe container and freeze until just solid, about 4 hours.