These are such a fun way to eat cauliflower!
Almost more of a “French fry” side dish!
My kids like to dip them into organic ketchup.
I LOVE hot sauce for mine 🙂
You gotta try!
Preheat oven to 400 degrees f
Cover a sheet pan with foil or parchment for easy cleanup.
- 1 LARGE head cauliflower, sliced into flat, disc like pieces as shown. (larger heads of cauli work best!)
- 2-3 Tbsp avocado oil, or extra virgin olive oil
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Optional change-ups: cumin and, or garlic powder
- Whisk desired seasonings into the oil. I used just the sea salt and fresh ground pepper this time. Consider cumin or garlic, when you need a flavor change.
- Brush cauliflower(both sides) with seasoned oil
- Roast in your preheated 400 degree oven on a flat sheet pan for about 10 minutes per side. 20-22 minutes total, flipping once.
- They are great golden brown, and a little crispy!
★LET ME KNOW IF YOU TRY!★