Jump to recipe
Roasted Green Cabbage Wedges
OMG…if you haven’t tried – you must!
I’ve been food prepping all day! As you can see in my IG stories…do you find the video helpful?
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil, or extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 head green cabbage, cut into 1.5 inch wedges as shown
- 1 pinch garlic powder to taste (optional)
- 1 small pinch of paprika (optional)
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- Sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 450 degrees f.
Brush both sides of each cabbage wedge with oil. Sprinkle desired seasoning over each wedge.
Arrange wedges on a baking sheet.
Roast in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, then carefully flip cabbage and continue roasting until browned and charred a bit, 10-15 minutes more.