What’s for dinner?
☆Everyone is always asking if “grilled/warmed avocado tastes good?”
Yes! Just Yes!
You must try it! Add a little fresh lime…you will love it!
Cilantro Garlic Lime Marinade
In a small bowl combine:
- 1/4 cup avocado oil, olive oil or melted coconut oil
- 1 large bunch coarse chopped cilantro(just the leaves)
- Juice of 2-3 large limes
- 2-4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
Directions for Salmon:
- Rub marinade onto 4 Salmon Filets.
- This marinade makes enough for 4 – 4 to 6 oz Salmon Servings
- Let Salmon marinade in the refrigerator (covered) 2-4 hours.
- Bring Salmon to room temp (about 20 minutes on the counter)
- Grill until flakes easily, but still very tender
I doubled the marinade recipe above (separately) and brushed onto the avocado while grilling.
The avocado grills very quick. 3-4 minutes per side on a medium grill.
The idea is to simply warm up the avocado.
One of my All-Time FAVORITE Grilling ideas!🌞
Add Fresh Peaches, or Fresh Pineapple to the grill lightly brushed with Fresh Lime juice, Olive/Avocado oil, Fresh Cilantro, maybe a little Raw Honey, too 😻
Tip: Be sure to brush your hot grill with a little avocado oil or coconut oil spray to prevent sticking.