One Pan Sausage Veggie Skillet
Dinner is ready FAST with this 1-pan recipe.
The kids LOVED this & clean-up was SIMPLE.
Makes 6 servings
- 2 – 12 oz packages chicken sausage (nitrate free), cut into 1 1/2-inch diagonal slices
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsps avocado oil, or olive oil
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 small red bell peppers, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 3/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup all natural tomato sauce
- 3 cups COOKED brown rice
- 1/4 cup all-natural mozzarella cheese
Heat oil in very large skillet. Stir in garlic and sausage; sauté until browned.
Add broccoli, onion, red pepper, broth, and tomato sauce, cook, stirring occasionally until broccoli is tender 7-8 minutes.
Stir in cooked rice.
Sprinkle with cheese before serving. (optional)