So Simple! SO GOOD
- 1 cup (dry) quinoa, prepared per directions on package(this makes almost 2 cups prepared)
- 1 cup black beans (drained & rinsed if canned or cooked & rinsed if preparing them yourself)
- 16 oz cooked shrimp, tails removed
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Combine the above ingredients in a large bowl
- In small bowl, wisk:
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- pinch of sea salt and pepper to taste
3. Pour lime dressing over chopped salad ingredients, gently combine.
4. This is great served warm or cold.
5. I prefer the salad chilled in the refrigerator for an hour.