“Mom, something smells sooo good!”
Serves about: 4
- 1 tablespoon coconut, avocado, or olive oil
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 26-30 med shrimp (1.5 lbs), peeled and deveined
- About 4 medium zucchini, Spiralized (CleanFoodCrush.com/Spiralizer)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, or to taste
- Fresh cilantro, half a bunch finely chopped
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt over raw zucchini noodles. Set aside.
- Add your raw shrimp to a non-stick skillet (medium-high temp, preheated) with about a tablespoon of oil & fresh minced garlic.
- Cook the shrimp for about 3 – 5 minutes until they are cooked through. Set aside.
- Add zucchini noodles to large HOT skillet, toss/sauté for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add cooked shrimp, cilantro, & fresh squeezed lemon.
- Cook another minute or two to heat through.
- Season with a touch of sea salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.