No relying on processed snacks when you have these in your kitchen arsenal!
When you have kids, (or 4 of them 😀 ) it helps to keep the snacks simple, fun and YUMMY.
With the right recipes and ideas you can keep the packaged stuff away as often as possible.
Here’s 5 snack ideas that are quick to prepare, filled with energy, and fun to eat!
Banana Strawberry PB Roll Up.
We call this one “Fruit Sushi” in my house.
Spread a Ezekiel sprouted grain tortilla lightly with almond butter (or pb), sliced strawberries, & 1 banana.
Roll then slice into round “sushi” pieces.
One of our FAVS!
- Jars with half hummus, half all natural Salsa.
- Salsa/Guacamole would also be a fab combo.
- Fresh Cucumber, celery, or carrot slices for dipping.
- Jars with 2 Tbs all natural Almond Butter in the bottom, small Celery sticks OR apple slices for dipping.
Just a few all-natural Grab-N-Go ideas! Make them your own.
Cucumber “Chips” & Salsa
Quick Snack Idea:
- English Cucumber, sliced w/ a couple tablespoons of no-sugar added Salsa
Crunchy & Healthy. ♥
Chocolate Chip stuffed Raspberries
A fun idea to keep those little hands busy! ♡
I prefer Lily’s Premium Dark Chocolate Chips sweetened with Stevia.
Fruit & Chia Seed Yogurt Dip
After School Snacking…
For the Chia Dip:
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- I used 1 tsp granulated stevia or about 15-20 drops liquid stevia (use sweetener of choice, sweetness factor is a personal preference)
- 1.5 tsps vanilla extract
- 2 Tbs Chia Seeds
Combine ingredients, Enjoy with fresh fruit.
Chia seeds are loaded with many health benefits. ♥
Love these ideas? Pin this to Pinterest and Save it for Later!
It’s finally here! Grab your eCookbook Bundle today!
Leave a Comment Below:
Related Posts :
Tags: after-school snack ideas, Banana Strawberry Peanut Butter Roll Up. Grab-N-Go Jars. cucumber chips, best clean snack ideas, clean healthy snacks, clean kids snacks, clean snacks after school, clean snacks for kids, Fruit & Chia Seed Yogurt Dip