A perfect Weeknight, or Sunday Family dinner in the SpringtimečÉ░čÉą
- 1 Tbsp avocado, or olive oil
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper, divided
- 10 oz. fresh brussel sprouts, halved
- 8 oz. small, fresh carrots
- 8 oz. very small red potatoes, halved
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 sliced fresh lemon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees f.
- Heat large, oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil, & coat pan.
- Sprinkle chicken with just half of the salt and pepper. Cook chicken about 5 minutes, flip and cook just 2 more minutes until just browning. Remove chicken from pan, set aside.
- Place all vegetables in pan, sprinkle with other half salt and pepper, and fresh thyme leaves.
- Place skillet in preheated oven for 12 minutes.
- Add chicken and lemon slices into the pan with veggies.
- Bake for another 12 minutes.
- Serve with additional lemon wedges.
Recipe adapted loosely from: Cooking Light