Spring Spinach Salad with Lemony Poppyseed Dressing
I have a MAJOR case of Spring Fever! We’re sooo close here in Utah…until then, let’s make our own Springtime.
Perfect for all of your favorite spinach salads!
Makes about 3/4 cup or 6-8 servings
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tbsps unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tbsps apple cider vinegar
- 4 Tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp organic prepared dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 2 tsps raw honey
- pinch sea salt
- Whisk all ingredients, taste test…adding a few extra drops of honey if too lemony/sour.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 2 days, whisk again immediately before serving.
For the Spring Spinach Salad:
- 8 oz organic baby spinach/spring mix
- 1 diced nectarine or peach
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 lb fresh, small asparagus, chop to use just the tips (use leftover pieces for an omelet tomorrow…
- 3 Tbsps sliced raw almonds
- 4 oz chopped feta cheese
- Arrange nicely, and serve with Poppyseed Dressing