The flavor happening in this Salad is ridiculous! It’s so SIMPLE yet…not.
Try it this weekend!
- 4 vine ripened tomatoes, sliced
- 2 large cucumbers, chopped (I used English cucumbers)
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
Gently combine in large glass bowl.
Ingredients For the Greek Dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, or avocado oil (Get a Free bottle of Avocado Oil here.)
- Juice of 2 fresh squeezed lemons
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 4 Tbsp fresh parsley, minced.
Very Gently combine dressing with the salad ingredients.
Let sit 20 minutes for the flavor to develop.
Options to add in:
- Feta cheese
- Fresh mozzarella cheese
- Marinated artichoke hearts
- Diced green pepper