Summer Tomato Avocado Salad w/ our favorite homemade Greek dressing
The flavor happening in this Salad is ridiculous! It’s so SIMPLE yet…not.
Try it this weekend!
Makes 4 servings
- 4 vine ripened tomatoes, sliced
- 2 large cucumbers, chopped (I used English cucumbers)
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
For the Greek Dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, or avocado oil (Get a Free bottle of Avocado Oil here.)
- Juice of 2 fresh squeezed lemons
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 4 Tbsp fresh parsley, minced.
Options to add in:
- Feta cheese
- Fresh mozzarella cheese
- Marinated artichoke hearts
- Diced green pepper
Gently combine tomatoes, cucumbers, and avocado in large glass bowl.
Whisk dressing ingredients together.
Very Gently combine dressing with the salad ingredients.
Let sit 20 minutes for the flavor to develop.