A DELICIOUS idea for all those rouge garden zucchinis!
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 3 teaspoons extra-virgin olive, or avocado oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1.5 pounds zucchini (about 6-8 small fresh squash), trimmed and cut into 1/2″ rounds
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 3-4 medium ripe garden tomatoes, quartered
- 2 cups marinated (drained), jarred artichoke hearts (Costco carries an awesome product)
- 2-4 Tbsp capers (I LOVE capers, & can’t get enough)
- Juice of 1 fresh lemon
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsps fresh parsley, minced
- 2 Tbsps grated all-natural parmesan(optional)
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant but not browned, about 30 seconds.
- Add the zucchini and onion to the hot pan and toss until coated with oil. Let cook undisturbed until the bottoms of the zucchini are golden brown, about 1 minute, then stir & cook until crisp-tender…about 1 more minute.
- Add fresh tomatoes, artichoke hearts and capers.
- Toss about 1 minute more, just to slightly warm artichokes.
- Remove the pan from heat and sprinkle with lemon juice, parsley, sea salt and pepper.
- Transfer to serving dishes and add a touch of grated Parmesan if desired.
- Serve immediately.
We just openedÂ registration for our NEW and IMPROVED 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge.
This brand new program is a 30 Day Clean Eating plan that holds you accountable, and provides the tools and motivation to your healthy goals!
You will work directly with ME in a private group in order to stay committed.
We have done similar groups before, with many customer success stories, and I expect this group to have the best results yet!
I can’t explain the entire program in just a few sentences, so simply go to http://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/
Read about our New CFC 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge, see if it’s the right fit for you, and get started!
We begin our next group soon!
There’s even a payment plan if you would like to spilt the cost between 2 months. (Highly Recommended!)
This is for a Limited Time for a Limited Group only, and I have a feeling we’re going to sell out early!
http://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/ has all the details on our 4 Week Clean Eating Accountability eProgram.
Have an AMAZING NEW WEEK!
P.S. If you are the type of person that likes having somebody to be accountable to,Â you will definitelyÂ wantÂ to see what we have put together for you:
Email me at: CleanFoodCrush@gmail.com if you have any questions or trouble ordering.
Let’s keep the comments below about the recipe. Â đź™‚