Supreme Pizza Zucchini Boats Perfect Weekend Food
15 minutes prep 15 minutes bake time
Makes 6 boats
- 3 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise, most of flesh scooped out.
- 1 lb lean ground meat, browned, & drained well
- 1 green bell pepper, diced small
- 1/2 small red onion, diced tin
- 2 fresh Roma tomatoes, diced small, juice drained
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced olives
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder or fresh minced garlic
- 1 Tbs dried or freeze dried Italian herb blend
- 1/2 tsp whole fennel seeds
- Pinch of sea salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Combine all ingredients (besides zucchini) in a large bowl, gently, until combined well.
Scoop mixture into zucchini halves.
Place zucchini boats on a flat sheet pan (I covered pan with parchment)
Bake in your preheated 375 degree oven for about 15 minutes.
These would also be great on the grill!