- 1 Tbsp avocado, or extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large Turkey Breast Tenderloins, sliced in half, creating 4 thinner tenderloins.
- - Pound the tenderloins gently with a mallet or the back of a heavy pan, so that they are even thickness, & quite thin... 1/2-3/4 inch
- 1 cup organic chicken or vegetable broth.
- 4 Tbs. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbs fresh thyme leaves
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- sea salt and pepper
- Heat skillet med/high heat. Add oil. Season turkey with just a touch of sea salt and pepper.
- Sear turkey for 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Add broth, lemon juice, thyme and garlic to the skillet over medium heat.
- Simmer until reduces, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add turkey tenderloins to the sauce; cook until cooked through, about 3 more minutes.
- Serve immediately, or wrap in foil to retain moisture.
© 2021 © Copyright CleanFoodCrush ® LLC 2014-2021 - Rachel Maser - CleanFoodCrush.com