Summertime • BBQ’S • Parties 🍉 Creative and Clean Eating Approved!Ingredients:
- 1 small watermelon
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- 2-3 Tbsp sliced almonds
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened dried coconut flakes
- 2 Tbsp chopped raw pistachios
These are FUN to make and easy for the Kiddos to help with! Instructions:
- Cut watermelon into wedges of whatever desired size you like (small for kiddos, larger for adults)
- Using a sharp knife, cut a slit the width of your popsicle sticks into the rind.
- Insert popsicle stick and arrange watermelon in a single layer on a cookie sheet tray. Avoid stacking the pieces on top of one another, they will freeze together!
- Freeze for about 2-3 hours.
- Before serving, drizzle melted chocolate and sprinkle with coconut, almonds and pistachios.