Listen…I know these don’t look like much…no fancy nuts, seeds, berries here…
BUT trust me….they are SO FREAKING GOOD!
I was popping them in my mouth like French fries, hot out of the oven this afternoon.
Whether you’re looking for a weeknight side dish, a Thanksgiving idea, or even weekly Food Prep – give these lil’ greenies a fair shot!
Recipe makes 8 servings
- 2 lbs green beans, (I love tender French beans) rinsed, ends trimed if you like, let air dry
- 1/4 cup oil of choice (high quality olive, avocado, or melted unrefined coconut oil)
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp prepared dijon mustard
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees f.
- Whisk oil, honey, and dijon in a small bowl until very thoroughly combined.
- In large glass bowl coat green beans with dijon mixture. Toss to coat beans VERY well.
- Spread green beans evenly on 2 separate large sheet pans.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper if desired.
- Roast in preheated 425 f. oven for about 7 minutes, then carefully toss/turn beans, and roast for an additional 6-8 minutes until crispy and nicely glazed with the honey dijon.
- Serve immediately.
💚 – Rachel