Avocado Corn Chopped Salad
Here’s a SUPER quick chopped salad recipe for you to take to all of the parties and BBQ’S this weekend!
Tangy homemade dressing, and all the fresh local veggies of our upcoming SUMMER season in a BIG colorful bowl!
The great thing about recipes like this is that it’s VERY versatile!
You can add more or less of any ingredient to suit your personal tastes, and it’ll turn out just the way YOU like!
Happy SUMMER Salad season, CRUSHers!Makes about 6 servings
- 4 ears fresh sweet corn, husk removed, cleaned
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 crisp cucumbers, sliced
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil, or parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- 4 Tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large fresh lemon, juiced
- 2 tsps raw honey
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, pressed
- 1/4 tsp each, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper or to taste