- 6 large eggs
- 2 small avocados, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, thin sliced
- 2 green onions or scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsps fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to your taste (about 1/4 teaspoon each)
- lettuce leaves, or toasted Ezekiel bread slices for serving
- Peel and chop your boiled eggs.
- In a medium bowl add the chopped eggs together with avocado, celery, onions, Greek yogurt, mustard and smoked paprika.
- Season with sea salt and pepper and add in freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Stir gently until well combined.
- Serve your avocado egg salad over lettuce leaves or with toasted Ezekiel bread.
© 2021 © Copyright CleanFoodCrush ® LLC 2014-2021 - Rachel Maser - CleanFoodCrush.com