- 12 large eggs
- 12 thin slices nitrate free bacon
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees f.
- Arrange one slice of bacon into each slot of a 12 count muffin pan, wrapping it around to line the sides as shown.
- Gently crack an egg into each as shown.
- Repeat with remaining bacon and eggs.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes or until bacon is crisp and eggs are cooked to your liking.
- ***note, if you like your yolks runny, then place your bacon arrangement alone in your preheated oven for 8-9 minutes first, then remove from oven, gently crack eggs into each, then return to the oven for 4-6 minutes until yolks are to your liking.
- Serve immediately, OR place into meal prep containers and refrigerate for up to 3-4 days.
© 2021 © Copyright CleanFoodCrush ® LLC 2014-2021 - Rachel Maser - CleanFoodCrush.com