- 1 large head green cabbage
- 1lb. thin bacon slices, nitrate free
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp thinly sliced green onions
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees f. and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Using a very sharp knife, cut the cabbage into small wedges.
- Wrap each wedge with a slice or two of bacon, and insert toothpicks to secure.
- Place wrapped wedges onto your prepared baking tray, leaving a bit of space in between each so that they can crisp up.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, flipping the wedges halfway, or until cabbage is tender and bacon is crisp.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper and green onions and enjoy!
© 2021 © Copyright CleanFoodCrush ® LLC 2014-2021 - Rachel Maser - CleanFoodCrush.com