Taste + Presentation 🔥🔥🔥 Another Clean Eating winner! 🙂 Makes about 4-5 servings
- 4 chicken breasts (about 1.5 pounds)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 lime, cut into thin wedges
- 1.5 cup cooked quinoa (optional)
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes (optional)
Honey Lime Marinade
- 2 Tbsp Tbsp olive oil, or avocado oil
- 2 Tbsp raw honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper to your taste
- Preheat the oven to 370 f.
- Make horizontal cuts across each chicken breast as shown, then place it in a ziploc bag together with the marinade ingredients.
- Mix well to combine, then leave it marinade in the fridge for at least 30 minutes (it’s best overnight).
- Remove the chicken from the bag and add bell peppers, red onions and lime wedges to each cut, then place each breast on a baking tray.
- Cook in the preheated oven for about 25 min, or until cook through and no longer pink in the middle.
- Serve with cooked quinoa and chopped tomatoes.