Balsamic Salmon Sheet Pan 🌱🧄🍋
We absolutely LOVE a SUPER Quick, flavorful Sheet Pan meal idea for many reasons!
Got 20 minutes? That’s all it takes.
This one is really really GOOD, and it has tons of flavors happening thanks to the quick homemade marinade.
OH…and clean-up is also a breeze thanks to our one-pan method!
A no-fuss meal to impress your salmon lovers!
Wild salmon contains an antioxidant called astaxanthin, this is what makes the wild salmon meat a beautiful dark pink to red color. It’s because of its natural diet!
Although wild-caught salmon typically costs a bit more than farmed salmon, it’s definitely worth its weight!
Wild-caught salmon has more vitamins, minerals, and anti-inflammatory benefits.
I try to purchase salmon when I notice wild-caught salmon is on SALE. If it’s a really great sale, then maybe I’ll stock the freezer too.
Great for meal prep. Stays good in the fridge for 2-3 days in a sealed container.
- 4 skin-on salmon fillets (6 oz each)
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 large sweet red bell peppers, sliced
- 3 Tbsps olive oil, avocado oil, or melted ghee
- 3 Tbsps raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 3 Tbsps high-quality balsamic vinegar
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- sea salt and ground pepper, to taste, about 1/4 teaspoon each
- fresh lemon wedges & chopped fresh parsley leaves
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees f. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a small bowl, whisk together all the marinade ingredients.
Lay your salmon fillets onto your prepared baking sheet, skin-side-down. Add the asparagus and sweet pepper as shown.
Drizzle your marinade equally over the fish and vegetables and gently toss to coat.
Roast in your preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or just until flaky.
Garnish with lemon wedges, sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and enjoy!